Thursday, July 29, 2010

A Midsummer's Daydream

This is probably one of my favorite mixes that I've done in a while. It spans the current hits with a sprinkling of my favorite summer classics Download and enjoy.


A Midsummer's Daydream by DJ Ghozt


1. Oasis- Wonderwall (A cappella)
2. Travy McCoy ft. Bruno Mars- Billionare
3. Eminem ft. Rihanna- Love The Way You Lie
4. Arrested Development- Everyday People
5. Fresh Prince & Jazzy Jeff- Summertime
6. Sublime- What I Got
7. Train- Hey Soul Sister
8. Drake- Find Your Love
9. Len- Steal My Sunshine
10. Bobby Brackins ft. Ray-J- 143
11. Jay-Z ft. Pharrell- I Just Wanna Love You (Give it to Me)
12. Flo-Rida ft. Ke$ha- Right Round
13. Usher ft. Pitbull- DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love (DJ Kue Remix)
14. Lil' Jon ft. 3OH!3- Hey
15. Ne-yo- Beautiful Monster
16. Yolanda Be Cool & D-Cup- We No Speak Americano (Original Mix)
17. David Guetta ft. Chris Willis, Fergie & LMFAO- Gettin' Over You (Original Mix)
18. A-Trak ft. Lil' Wayne & Gucci Mane- We Don't Want No Goblins
19. MGMT- Kids
20. Chiddy Bang- Opposite of Adults

No comments:

Post a Comment